We are happy to inform that the JKP POLYTECHNIC has formed a Training and Placement Cell (T & P Cell) for assisting the students for campus placement.
Principal: Er.Ashutosh Dhamija (8059000675)
TPO: Mr. Mahipal Sardana (8684000858)
Responsibilities of Training & Placement Cell:
- To invite prospective companies to campus for recruitment.
- To register students for the jobs with prescribed qualifications.
- To arrange for various facilities required on the date of interview.
- To collect appointment letters and distribute them to selected students.
- To provide in-plant training at industries.
- To achieve maximum possible placements for students.
- To guide students on various interview techniques, group discussions, body language, dress code & etiquette.
- Periodic Conduct of Mock Interviews.
- Arrangement of Personality Development Workshops.
- Notification regarding various job fairs and walk-in.
- Organizes industrial visits.
- Guides students how to grab the job.
Rules of Training & Placement Cell:
- Students should register their names in the T&P Cell.
- In order to improve the performance of students in the skills such as Technical, Aptitude, Communications, etc., it is proposed to conduct Personality Development Training Programmes in some cases paid ones in addition to the soft skills training programme arranged within the campus or off the campus.
- Students are encouraged to take campus interview in the fields they desire the respective company representatives decide the eligibility of the students for written test or interview.
- Employment application form are collected from eligible students and submitted to companies.
- If a student has been selected in the campus interview and has received an appointment letter, then he/she CANNOT APPLY AGAIN and his/her name is removed from placement rolls.
- It is suggested that the FINAL YEAR students to develop the habit of looking at the T&P CELL NOTICE BOARD regularly at frequent intervals for placement activities.
- The students who wish to do B.Tech or any other regular education should give their requirement so that the same can be arranged for them at concessional rates.
- Students present or pass out ones should regularly visit www.jkppolytechnic.com /TPO as it is being refurbished to show max. Openings in Pvt./Govt. sector/PSU and tutorials on Interview skills and P.D.
Training and placement officer
Mr. Mahipal Sardana ( Ph. 8684000858)